Working Together to Benefit People with Disabilities
Most people don’t know much about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), even though it is part of the largest government benefit program in the United States. For people facing chronic illness and disability, understanding SSDI and its impact on health, insurance, future employment, finances and retirement income is essential.
We invite you and your organization to help raise awareness of the value of SSDI literacy. We are eager to share our expertise and learn from you how we can best help your constituents.
Why Work with Allsup®
- Allsup’s mission to help people with disabilities and seniors be as healthy and financially secure as possible is supported by non-profit organizations and advocacy groups that deliver quality programs and support to the same people we help.
- Consider Allsup your ally for assisting people with chronic diseases and disabilities, whether it’s obtaining SSDI and Medicare or surviving a financial crisis.
- Like you, we are experts in what we do—identifying, educating, guiding and representing individuals through the complex SSDI process.
- With Allsup, your organization can reach more people who benefit from your resources, programs and information, and your constituents can benefit from Allsup’s 30 years of SSDI experience, tailored Medicare plan selection services and enhanced understanding of their unique financial needs.
- Allsup has helped more than 225,000 people nationwide receive SSDI benefits.
- 97 percent of those who complete the process with us succeed in getting their SSDI and usually get their award faster.
- Allsup's SSDI representation services are provided at no cost, unless the individual is awarded benefits.
- SSDI coverage also means access to Medicare, providing healthcare to patients who may have been uninsured.